Saturday, May 14, 2011

P.E. Mile Run Certificates / Hula Hoop Certificates

This week  my students completed the 1/2 mile run and 1 mile run for our Presidential Fitness Tests.  This year I designed some certificates to send home with students for their accomplishment.  They have a space to write their name and their time.   I also have used certificates this year for our "Minute Running Clubs".  The certificates really motivated students to do their best and meet our goals for running!

Some of my classes also had the opportunity to do a "Hula Hoop Competition"  in P.E. this week.  I made special "King" and "Queen" certificates for the boys and girls who were able to hula hoop the longest period of time.   I was amazed to watch two of my 5th grade girls hula hoop for over 11 minutes!   The top "queen" kept going until we ran out of time (more than 15 minutes).  They had so much fun!  They were asking me if they could borrow my stopwatch and hula hoops for recess! 

If you would like to view samples of my certificates, and/or purchase them, please click on the links below.  Each certificate comes with an explanation of how I use them in my classes.  Note:  The certificates look really cool printed on colored paper.


Mile Running Club Certificates - ($2 for 3 documents)
Minute Running Club Certificates ($3 for 4 documents)
Hula Hoop King and Queen Certificate ($2 for 4 documents)

9 comments: