Thursday, August 20, 2026

Back to School 2026-2027!

Welcome back to school!  This year I have a student teacher, Brendon Jameson.  He is from GVSU and will be teaching with me the first semester.  More information about Brendon is below.

We are excited to start the school year and welcome all of our students!  Each student has PE once per week for 45 minutes.  

Physical Education Schedule - Click Here

Physical Education Content Standards and Report Card Standards - Click Here.  

Physical Education Curriculum Video - Click here. Please note Bowling was added last year!


Physical Education Rules and Procedures Video - Click Here.



Mr. Brendon - PE Student Teacher
My name is Brendon Jameson. I am a senior at Grand Valley State University. I am working towards getting my Health and Physical Education degree. I have always loved physical activity, which lead to me playing sports all my life. I wanted to become a teacher to show the importance of activity in a student's academic journey.  My biggest goal as a teacher is to make a difference in kids' lives like teachers have made in mine. I am a middle child from Otsego Michigan and some of my favorite hobbies when I’m not teaching are baking sweets, barbecuing, watching sports, and spending time with the ones I love! I’m ecstatic to be teaching this year and watching how I can grow under a professional's help.

Mrs. Glanzman PE Teacher


Please check out my other links: My Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Carly3 My Webpage: http://carlyspegames.weebly.com/ My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carly3ify My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/carlyglanzman/carlys-pe-games/

No comments:

Post a Comment