Saturday, September 13, 2014

P.E. Lesson Plan Template

I just created this very basic lesson plan template and decided to share it for other P.E. teachers who might want to use it.  Each page is set up for one month of lessons.  There are 8 boxes because I see my classes twice per week.  There are 4 sections for each lesson - Warm-Up, Fitness, Skills/Lesson Focus, and Game....and I would simply write the name of each item next to the appropriate category.

For example, my K-2nd grade lesson from last week was:

Warm-Up - Move and Stretch
Fitness - Practice Freeze/hands on knees and do basic exercises
Skills/Lesson Focus - Spacial Awareness - Personal and General Space
Game - Soap Bubbles, Stop and Go Tag, Bridge Tag

Click here if you would like a printable document for my Scope and Sequence Charts (K-5th grade Activities/Units organized by month). 

I organize my lessons in a 3 ring binder with tabs dividing grade levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment